Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wednesday-the 18?? I think...who knows...

Howdy!

I wanted to write you all and update you with news. I have gobs of news. :-)

Today was an easy day for me. I only shot 2 scenes, and they were easy ones. There were just some problems today. Here's how it works: The "main" camera people(director, director of photography, gaffer, etc...) are working one set up. They have one-two cameras going. They shoot the bigger scenes. Then there is unit 2. Unit 2 takes the Assistant Director and the assistant sound tech, and about 2 other camera crew people. Unit 2 films montage footage and scenes that don't involve so many camera set ups and fancy lighting and gobs of people. I've been working with Unit 2 a lot and I love it. They are very cool people.

Christina is working out in the exercise room with Katherine the makeup artist right now. I would be there too, but I wanted to write y'all and get to bed early.

I was on standby for most of the day, which is fun. I get to hang out with people and talk. But I get really weird and crazy. And I really need to stop it. I guess that's what happens when you sit around too long with nothing to do and eating fruit snacks and crackers and cheese and stuff. Hmm...you see...I want jobs to do, but it seems no one lets me do them. They ask for a dolly handler and I offer to do it, but I'm told no because I might break a nail or fall down and hurt my face. Then, I was told to stop sleeping on the top bunk because I might fall out and hurt myself. I protested, and so then Chrissy was told to put her blankets and pillows around the bed in case I fell off. He was mostly joking, I think. :-)

I think I am losing the baby tooth that I've been trying to lose for years. Hmm...that will be interesting. Imagine that. Makeup will have fun trying to fix that smile. :-) No really...I hope it tightens back up again.

I forgot to have people take off my makeup...so I need to run...night y'all. Chat with you soon.

:-)


God bless,
Victoria

3 comments:

Destiny said...

Good to hear from you:) I was wondering, when are you getting back?
-Destiny

Sarah said...

Wow! It sounds like you are having a good time. We have missed you the past few Sundays. Hope to talk to you soon!

-Sarah Conard

aLeXa said...

I cant wati to see the movie!