Thursday, July 26, 2007

Home Again

This week, we've been enjoying out time at home. It was so wonderful to be at the airport and finally spot our family in the crowd. I missed them so much.

I've had lots of time to go over the script and my lines and it's been good to be able to really look at my character and make sure her character is coming out through my performance. :-)

Since being home, Christina and I have been doing all the animal chores. Natalie and Stephanie have been so gracious to take over them for us while we are gone, so now it's our turn.

Sleep is another thing we've been able to get caught up on. I'm preparing myself to have jet lag again-I don't want to be sleep deprived before we even get there! :-)

I love my job. But, it is hard work too-a lot of research is sometimes necessary(aka, watching movies). Yeah...a lot of studying is involved. :-) Actually, I was told to watch certain movies.

It's been good to be home and see people, but we are itching to get back to VA and get back to work. God is so good to us to give us this time in our lives.

Victoria

3 comments:

Destiny said...

How long are you staying here?
-Destiny

Victoria said...

We leave tomorrow morning for a bluegrass festival in Washington, and then we fly out of Portland on Saturday night.

-Christina

Destiny said...

Oh... cool:) Thanks for the answer:0)
-Destiny