Saturday, July 7, 2007

The night before flight

Phew. This was a very long day. I woke up at 6:55 this morning as I was still on "Utah time". This means that I was very tired. :-) We've been packing, shopping, and we went to a concert. Yes...the Emmons are crazy...

I just finished packing three overstuffed huge suitcases. I could hardly lift it, so dad weighed it, and the biggest one is 50 pounds. Yeah. :-)

For the person who this would interest: I packed over 9 pairs of shoes. yeah. I couldn't believe it either. :-)

We are leaving for the airport at 5 or something, so I need to shift some things around in the suitcases, and get some sleep.

God bless you all. And just so you know...I'm just as excited as I am tired. :-) yeehaw!!!

-Victoria

5 comments:

Destiny said...

Well, all I can say is have FUN!!! I'm praying for you both. God bless:)
-Destiny

Anonymous said...

In the interest of historical accuracy, Christina was the one to have a bag over the 50 pound limit: 57 pounds. We solved this problem by putting some of her stuff into one of Victoria's three bags.

Thankfully, neither one had bags under her eyes. Just a big smile.

Danadelfos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow. And I always thought I was joking.

rudy said...

did janice's attic replied