Tuesday, July 10, 2007

07-10-07, 4:15 pm.

I just got off the phone with Victoria. She said the filming for today went really well. They ended early...it's only 7:00 pm East Coast Time. She's going to go for a run to try and get really tired, so that she'll fall asleep easily tonight. She said Christina was working with some crew on a special behind-the-scenes feature. We weren't able to talk long, as she saw the director coming towards her, and she had some questions for him.

Victoria told us to tell everyone, "hello!" for her. She doesn't have computer access at the moment. She told me she wore one of my shirts for filming today...it'll be weird seeing my shirt on screen, with Victoria wearing it. Not that I mind... :)

-Natalie

2 comments:

Destiny said...

Thanks Natalie for keeping us updated on Victoria and Christina!!! I am praying:)
-Destiny

Anonymous said...

Ha, you should be in the credits as contributing artist for the wardrobe! ;)