Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday, the 8th of July

Alrighty!! Life is really good here. Really good. But, I'm still really tired, so I'm going to bed now.
Cast and crew meets at 9 tomorrow morning. I go to wardrobe at 12:15, and makeup is 12:45. We're on set at 3:45. Please pray for everybody here.

At dinner tonight we talked about the movie, and the focus, and how we all need to put the focus on Christ and not ourselves, and do our very best. It was really good to hear that everyone thinks that way and lives it out in their lives.

But please, if you think about it tomorrow afternoon, pray that all would go smoothly tomorrow, and that each person involved would give their all.

It's a little strange because the screenplay was changed again tonight, and the scene we were going to do tomorrow is now completely different. So, we can't study it tonight. But, it's a good thing, because the change was a really good one, and it's going to be so much better! :-) Just you wait...

God bless you all. We will have pictures up as soon as possible.

-Victoria

PS. I just wanted to say that I thank those of you who left us comments. They really mean a lot to us. Right now, I'm not able to write you back, but I truly do appreciate them. It's really awesome that you all are supporting us, and lifting us up in prayer. So....keep the comments coming. Please. Pretty please. :-) I'm going to bed.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!
God Bless!
I'll be praying!

Destiny said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I'm praying:)
-Destiny

Anonymous said...

Victoria,
You are gonna learn so much to add to your hair cutting skills! It will be fun to hear how many of your shoes make the cut...I do hope they keep some of your style.
Watch out for each other, with great blessing comes great responsibility and trials....I'll be praying!
With love
Mrs. Deems

Danadelfos said...

Is this movie doing a limited release in theaters, or is it going straight to DVD?

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord, you're faith is keeping all eyes above. I'm so proud of the good examples you are setting. I keep you always in my prayers.
With the love of Christ.

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you and Austin! I know this is an amazing opportunity! I love you so much and I will be praying for you!
Lauren

Kaila Anderson said...

Yes go to bed...and sleep well :)
I'll keep praying for you guys. It must be fun to have someone do your hair and makeup :)
Can't wait to have you back!!!!

Anonymous said...

Victoria, Natalie was just telling me about the independent christian film you're in. That's so awesome! I'm so excited for you!!! What will it be called?
Love,
Rebecca