Friday, August 3, 2007

Swapping howdies.

Hi everybody!

Funny how I always post at night when I really need to get to sleep, or I post early in the morning, when I really need to get to the makeup chair. Sorry about that. :-)

We have a big scene tomorrow, and I'm expecting it to be pretty intense. Please pray that it will all go well and smoothly. Thanks.

We are filming off campus tomorrow, and I don't have to be there until 3:30! Yes!! You know what that means-sleep, and lots of it!!!! :-) I'll be heading over to set at 1:30 to run lines with Austin. Even with the late call time, I need to get to sleep. I'm the only one with a late call time, and I don't want to waste it. :-)

Like the title says, it's time to swap howdies. We want to know if you are all still with us with this blog. :-) We love and miss you.

God bless,
Victoria

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Howdy!"

Random, Collegiate Musings said...

hello :)

I love reading this blog!

Peggy said...

Keep it up you two! Stay well!
-Molly

Anonymous said...

I'm reading it! I love the updates, as I'm not getting many from my sister who's also there.

Anonymous said...

Howdy! =) I'm prayin' for you!

Destiny said...

Howdy!!!

Brian Sporer said...

Hey howdy. I hope everything is going well.

Danadelfos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Kruse said...

Howdy!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm going to be original....HEY THERE! ;) haha! I hope your day goes well...still praying for you!

Kaila Anderson said...

Hope your having a great time.
Check out my blog-New Baby!!!!

David Kruse said...

Yes, I am here. Howdy!
-David

aLeXa said...

howdyhoodledoooo!

Unknown said...

Howdy, howdy, howdy, howdy, howdy!!!

K-Mac said...

I don't say howdy. so there.

hi.

Anonymous said...

Say hi to Christina for me!

Anonymous said...

Howdy Christina!

Anonymous said...

Victoria, I hope you're letting Christina get enough sleep ...

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina I miss you! Call me.

Anonymous said...

Stay healthy Christina!

Anonymous said...

Howdy Crissy!