Friday, August 3, 2007

Always Music

I'm here in our dorm, waiting to wake Victoria up so she can go practice lines with Austin before the call time this morning. Everything is going well...Yesterday I did my normal jobs, makeup and slate, but I also was able to help with props and set dressing, and I even got to be the AD (Assistant Director) for a couple of minutes. :) It was fun to yell "quiet on the set...roll cameras."

We've been getting some amazing footage. Last night we shot a scene of Austin and Victoria both playing the movie's theme song on their instruments. It was one of those special moments on set. I was rocking my head back and forth, and then I leaned over to look at the sound board, and Jeremy had his eyes close and was doing the same.

I have to go. Thank you all for your prayers.
-Christina

2 comments:

Kaila Anderson said...

Let her sleep in real late :)

Destiny said...

Yea, then she will be in trouble:) Hahaha:D
-Destiny