Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Wait Is Over

Here's the deal: I'm going to be in a movie.

We get home from Utah next Thursday/Friday, and on Saturday, Christina and I fly out to Virgina where the filming will take place.

I am playing the role of Rachel, and Christina will be helping with production.

What is the movie about? Here is the basic story:


Caleb, a new believer and gifted college student, transfers to Patrick Henry College. He partners with Rachel, the National Moot Court champ. Together they compete for another championship. Except this time, it's a clash of world views played out at the U.S. Supreme Court and leads to a battle for Caleb's heart and soul. (And courting is not moot after all.)

Check out the website, www.adventfilmgroup.com for more details regarding this movie. This is still a BETA site, so go back to the site on July 9th and everyday thereafter, as they begin to update the site with production photos, clips, script pages, audio and music.

I'm very excited about this as you can imagine. God just dropped this part into my lap and I can't wait to get back there and start filming. God did awesome things in how this all worked out and I can't wait to tell you!

Please pray for this project. It really is an incredible story, and the movie is going to be great. So many people are working really hard right now as all the pieces are being worked out. Pray for them.
Please pray for me and the other actors as we work on our lines and prepare for this trip.

Thank you. Let me know your questions, and I'll be updating you all with news.

All for Him,
Victoria


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you Victoria a lot. Except for Christina...why won't she miss you???

Destiny said...

I just... cant... believe that!!! That is so COOL!!! So are you one of the main characters? How long are you going to be gone?
Well, my prayers are with you:)
-Destiny

Brian Sporer said...

That is really cool and incredible. I cannot wait to see the movie. Congratulations.

Kaila Anderson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaila Anderson said...

Is Austin Kearny Caleb????

Anonymous said...

Yep.

Anonymous said...

Uh, wow. That's so weird! But amazing. God bless!

Anonymous said...

Who are the director and producer?

Victoria said...

How about this: I'll tell you who the director and producer are if you tell me who you are. :-)

If you don't want to post it on here, you can send an email.

:-)

Victoria

Victoria said...

sisters4@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Victoria, again, I am SOOO happy for you!
Rebecca Stormoen